The Security Link Yearly Report 2014 is the first of its kind. It describes the accomplishments of Security Link during 2014.
The highlights in short:
- Security Link partners have attracted external funding for 89 different research projects. Of these, 44 were funded by the EU framework program.
- During 2014, 62 scientific peer ‐ reviewed publications in refereed journals, 73 peer ‐ reviewed conference papers and 42 other scientific publications connected to Security Link were published.
- The yearly Security Linkworkshop took place 20 November 2014 in Linköping.
- Since January 2014, the multidisciplinary graduate school Forum Securitatis has been a permanent part of Security Link and is managed and financed by the Swedish Defence Research Agency (FOI) and Linköping University (LiU). During 2014, a total of 18 PhD students have been enrolled in the graduate school and a total of 2 doctoral degrees have been obtained.
- During 2014, the five funding organizations VR, VINNOVA, Forte, FORMAS and Energimyndigheten, have on behalf of the Swedish Government, conducted and evaluation of the Strategic Research Areas, including Security Link, to determine the future financing of the strategic research areas. The result from the evaluation is expected during 2015.