- VINNOVA’s work with strategic innovation programs requested national research and innovation agendas to inform future efforts.
- Agendas will be based on national unity around key areas and create conditions for strengthening Swedish competitiveness.
- Agendas will be the basis for future, long-term investments in, among other things, VINNOVA.
- The first round of agendas were finished on march 31 2013.
Work on the first round agendas ended 31 March 2013.Learn more about VINNOVA Strategic Innovation program at VINNOVA website, in Swedish only.
- National Research and Innovation Agenda, civil security (in Swedish only)
- Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda, security (in Swedish only)
Project manager Prof. Fredrik Gustafsson, Linköping university, fredrik.gustafsson(at)liu.se